A journal for exploring questions about Ŋarâþ Crîþ.
- Notes to myself for working on the ŊCv9 grammar
- Quantifier scoping in Ŋarâþ Crîþ
- The case governed by locational relationals
- Movement in the land of modifiers
- Personal note #0x00
- The secret life of verbs
- Musings on n-v-km-l-s-zioa
- On agreement
- +merlan #flirora’s music production diary
- Project Shiva is now backburner’d!
Articles that I’ve submitted to Segments.
- #03 (Noun Constructions): Nouns in Ŋarâþ Crîþ: A historical perspective
- #04 (Lexicon): Translation Challenge (Ŋarâþ Crîþ v9) (appendix)
Typography of Cenvos
Scans of handwritten notes about Cenvos. (These are all PDF documents.)
Archives of old posts
These are old posts that I’ve written about Necarasso Cryssesa or Ŋarâþ Crîþ elsewhere. They are now mirrored here in case something happens to the original sources. Some formatting has been applied.
- [1.6 | WIP] Necarasso Cryssesa!
- The NCS blog has opened!
- VE²ENCS vella ydyr!
- Classified transmission
- The Creation of an IAL?
- Playing MAL
- VE³ENCS vella ydyr!
- No Internet Access
Here are additional sources for old materials: